Interested in leading
a retreat in Nicaragua?
Papaya Wellness runs all-inclusive Yoga,Surf and FitNess Retreats
If you are a yoga instructor or health and wellness professional and would like to help host a retreat in Nicaragua, then you’ve come to the right place! Papaya Wellness assists instructors looking to have a work vacation and promote their practice in a gorgeous, tropical setting. Soothing surroundings, simple schedules, and nourishing food offer an incredible escape to recharge your practice and mind!
We do all of the organizational work in setting up the retreat, all you have to do is bring your devoted students or friends, and lead your classes as you would back home. Your yoga studio will transform into a tropical yoga practice where you and your students will refresh and recharge. We organize all the transport, lodging, meals and schedule and we will work together to create an unforgettable retreat experience catering to the needs of your group.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
7 days/ 6 nights Retreat
- Airport transfers
- 6 nights accommodation in a beautiful ocean view environment
- 3 nutritionally balanced and inspired vegetarian and seafood meals daily. All juices, smoothies, coffee and water included
- On ground liaison support. We will be totally present during your retreat, and at your disposal for trouble shooting, on the ground organization, and good company.
- One surf lesson including board hire per person
- One massage per person
- Fun and safe surf lessons, adventure guiding,
volunteer activity facilitation and sharing of our local knowledge and experience
- All the equipment for your classes (blocks, straps, mats)
- Translation services/Guiding and organizing services on all additional activities you want to include on your retreat (see list of optional activities and prices below)
- Advertising for retreat on social media and our Papaya Wellness website and blog.
HOW it WORKs
- Lodging, meals and transportation for 1 instructor for every 10 clients registered, for up to 3 instructors total.
- Your deposit and will be due 14 days prior to the start date of the retreat. The deposit cost is $300/person and is non-refundable.
- The costs we have provided are the base prices; you will then mark up your retreat based on your own discretion.
- As the teacher you will be responsible for collecting payments from your group. You can then secure the deposit for your group with Papaya Wellness via PayPal.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- All tipping services for on- site staff
- Lunches on any excursion days off-site
- Teachers stay with a group size of less than 10 guests
- Additional rentals or services not included in our outlined agreement
We are flexible and have years of experience working in country.
We are able to organize additional excursions/adventures upon your request.
We provide a unique opportunity for any instructor looking to grow as a teacher and travel to new destinations while being supported by like-minded people. Papaya Wellness will ensure the experience of your group is safe, smooth and rewarding. exchange, cooking classes, surf days, art projects etc! If you are interested in booking a retreat please contact us via email
India Reinartz and Carly Chivers